My New Lip Liner Love

Leave a Comment

In my hunt for the perfect Kylie Jenner lip a few months ago, I snatched up the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in East End Snob as soon as I saw it. While it is a beautiful shade, it definitely is very pink based and not as brown as I was looking for, but I loved it as a standalone product and wore it to death!

Finding any Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in stock at my local pharmacy these days is a challenge, so when I saw fresh stock of the shade 'Addiction' I knew I had to pick it up. The tube is such a perfect representation of the colour, it's a lovely, neutral brown shade that has a subtle hue of pink to it. This definitely gives me more of a Kylie feel than East End Snob, for those still on the hunt, and it looks great on fair skin which can sometimes be an issue with these kinds of shades.

Having just picked up Velvet Teddy by MAC as well, I knew instantly they would be such a great pairing! Velvet Teddy, while a matte formula, is not a typical dry matte and therefore doesn't have that crazy long wearing effect that a lot of matte lipsticks do. This as a base just gives it an extra boost, which is always welcome!

Have you tried any of Rimmel's Exaggerate lip liners?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig