A Hidden Gem

Leave a Comment
I come today bearing the news that I have found a hidden gem at my local pharmacy, one that I have overlooked and feel like others may have as well for the same reasons. With Rimmel's Kate Moss collaboration and their Moisture Renew lipsticks, the others that are usually at the bottom of the stand definitely didn't pique my interest. That was until they were on sale for $4, which in Australia is a big deal. The lipstick in question is Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipstick in 'Asia', which is a creamy mauve toned pink (surprise, surprise) that has a sheen to it.

This colour is very forgiving on far from perfect lips and I find myself reaching for this when I want that Kylie-esq look but cannot stand the thought of applying a matte lipstick. It's definitely got a sheen to it, but I wouldn't necessarily say that it's a glossy formula as it still packs quite a pigmented punch. Unfortunately, most of the colours in this line are glittered or frosty which is not something I like and might be the reason I overlooked these for so long, but 'Asia' is lovely and definitely worth a look at.

What I love most about this is that it's a true everyday, my lips but better colour - which I can't say for a lot of lipsticks. It's a nude, it feels like a balm on the lips and just wears really well. Touchups are simple too as it's a forgiving shade and can definitely be done in a dodgy phone screen reflection (we've all been there).

Have you ever tried any of Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipsticks?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig