Camomile Cleanser

Leave a Comment
I feel like I am always so late to the bandwagon! The Body Shop's Camomile Cleanser is something that has been raved about for such a long time now, but with my Garnier micellar water addiction I was only ever tempted to buy it just recently. While I absolutely adore my micellar water, sometimes it just isn't enough or I cannot be bothered with getting out the cotton pads and just want to slater on a cleanser, rinse and be done with it.

The Body Shop's Camomile cleansing butter is such a lovely texture, almost balmy, and as you massage it into the skin you can see all of the makeup melting away. This is especially great for days where you wear a heavier makeup or have a lot of liner and lashes going on. It doesn't leave a speck of makeup, which the micellar water can do depending how much you are wearing, and once you rinse it off your face feels silky smooth and hydrated.

This is not a product I use everyday, and when I have minimal makeup on I still find myself tending to reach for the micellar water, but it's definitely a great thing to have in your arsenal. I wouldn't use this as an everyday type cleanser either, though I'm sure that you can, as I just feel it's so completely designed for makeup removal that I would't use it unless I had makeup to remove. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quick and easy way to get even their toughest long-wearing makeup products off in a gentle way.

Have you tried the Camomile cleanser and what did you think of it?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig