Where I Have Been & Where I Am Going

Leave a Comment
My blog has definitely taken the back burner in my life at the moment and with so much going on, it's no wonder. Doesn't it seem like everything bad that could happen decides to happen all at once, just as you're feeling comfortable? I've felt like sitting down and writing a rambling, personal post for awhile, and I can't think of a better time to do that then now.

The light at the end of a pretty stressful month was me finding out I was accepted to take part in my universities exchange program! I'm going to be studying in Paris for around four months from the middle of August, when orientation begins, and I don't think I've been as excited for anything in my life as much as I am excited for this.

I have never left Australia, so moving to another country for a semester is definitely a big and bold move for me, but I know that it will be life changing - how could it not be? I feel I will learn so, so much and it will really give me so much more confidence. It will also be amazing to get the skills needed to travel alone, as it's something I really want to do in the future.

The next few months are probably going to be just as crazy, but hopefully for all of the right reasons! How has your week been?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig