The Review: Maybelline Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil

16 comments

If I was only allowed to have one product on a desert island, it would have to be something brow related. Needless to say I take my brows seriously, and while I have been a firm powder and brush girl for what seems like forever, I decided to try out some pencils. First came the Rimmel brow pencil, which wasn't right, a Models Prefer pencil which was okay but a little soft and then this - a good in between.

I wouldn't call this a holy grail product, as there probably is better out there, but it's the best I've found at it's price point. I have trouble finding a good colour for my brows as I have ash blonde hair,  so anything too warm looks downright scary. This is a lovely cool brown that matches my brows exactly the way I want it too. Perhaps a little too soft, it is still very easy to apply and I have never had an issue with it being this way. The spooly on the end is so handy too as it really does diffuse out the colour if you go a little overboard.

I would definitely recommend giving this a go if you're on the hunt for a new brow pencil, as it is honestly the best I've tried so far. What is your favourite affordable brow product?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments:

  1. if i was allowed one product, i think i'd choose something brow related as well! this sounds really nice, i've never tried using a pencil for my eyebrows so i'll keep this one in mind! :)

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very tempted to try this one after reading your post:) im so boring, i would bring sunscreen to a deserted island:) beautytruuth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would bring tweezers on a deserted island, lol. Although I love my Anastasia Dipbrow, I have don't suffer from sparse brows, I mainly use it to shape them. I have really dark brows though and would start suffering from unibrow fast! I can deal with no mascara or concealer. Although if I was allowed something else it would be mascara. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the Soap & Glory Brow Archery - it really is amazing xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this look amazing !

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥v

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your review of this, i find soap and glorys archery too hard, and benefits pencil too soft! might have to spy this out on my trip to boots today.


    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your magazine worthy writing dear! it's so fun and easy to read ♥ ♥

    New fun post on the blog sweetie!

    http://michaelmacalos.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn't like the rimmel brown pencil either, and the models prefer one is okay but nothing life changing, so i'm glad to hear you like this one so much and that we've had the same thoughts on those other products. at the moment i've been using the anastasia dipbrow pomade for a few months and i just love it so i don't really need more brow products for now, but if i see this guy on sale one day i might pick it up just out of curiosity.

    jessica - littlehenrylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I just need to buy the dip brow, because my issue is that I have some sparse patches that need product that adheres to the skin a little better. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, that means the world! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is quite an in between, soft but not too-soft! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could get my hands on it more easily! We only seem to have their body products here. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that you mention it, I think tweezers would be my priority too! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was definitely a dramatic statement on my part, I think brows wouldn't be on my priority list at all! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's different, but I still think I prefer powder overall. x

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig