The Review: Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder

5 comments





If you're a fan of Australian beauty bloggers, you've probably heard of the Face of Australia translucent loose powder before. If not, it's much loved (especially by Lauren Curtis) and really tricky to get your hands on outside of Australia, but it's worth mentioning for those of you who can get your hands on it!

I was looking for a good setting powder and when Lauren mentioned this I bought it the next time I was in Priceline. It's around the $10 mark and you get an insane amount of product - I've had mine for a year and it's still 90% full. A lot of people have an issue with loose powders, and I did to, but this one is worth the fuss.

The first thing that amazes me most about this powder is that when you think you are applying way too much and are going to look cakey, you don't. The powder is so fine and seems to just absorb into whatever base you've applied and become one with it instead of sitting as a noticeable layer on top. Secondly, you never look flat or "dry" if you apply a reasonable amount. Your natural skin texture seems to come through enough to stop you needing to put back in that shine with highlighter.

I wish this product was available to everyone because it's truly amazing. What is your favourite setting powder and have you tried the FoA one?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. I've never actually heard of this brand before! I've never tried a loose setting powder, I'm a MAC Mineralize Skinfinish kinda gal. :)) xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loose setting powders are so weird to get used to! I definitely want to try a MAC mineralised skin finish, they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this! x


    sneakyinsuburbia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig