Revlon Matte Balms: A Review

Leave a Comment
I love the matte look and if I could have it my way all of my possessions would be mattified. I especially love the matte makeup look, perhaps my only look, so undoubtably I loved these.
The two colours I picked up are 'Elusive' and 'Unapologetic'. I hate that I bought two pinks of a large range, even if they are quite different. I originally only wanted 'Elusive' and was going to also get the deep red, but on their release day it was already sold out when I went. Priceline had a two-for-one deal and 'Unapologetic' was the only colour left that I did genuinely like.

The Revlon Colorburst Balms definitely do not need another rave review, there have been countless since their release this past year, but here I am. They are by no means long wearing, but they do leave a slight stain to the lips once they've rubbed off. Reapplying is so easy in this format, so it doesn't bother me, especially considering the formula is one of the best I have tried. There is a silkiness to them that I haven't experienced in matte lip products before, however they still have the tendency to settle if your lips are chapped or not exfoliated, so keep that in mind.

The scent, to me, is amazing. It is the same as the Just Bitten Kissables and reminds me of spearmint gum. I also have a really big soft spot for the packaging and find myself stroking them before and after use, or basically any time they are lying around near me.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig